DIY BOW POCKET SHORTS!
How cute are these bow pocket shorts? Such a fun and easy way to spice up your shorts and style:)
1. You will need a pair of shorts that you would like to make the bow pockets with, scissors, fabric glue or a needle and thread.
2. Cut the bottom half of the pockets on the shorts.
3. With the bottom half that you cut off, cut a strip off for the center of your bow.
4. Then with that strip, wrap it around the center of the uncut part of the pocket to form your bow.
5. Use fabric glue or stitch the center strip to complete your bow.
6. If you used fabric glue, let it dry for about two hours.
How easy is that? Hope I encouraged you all to try and make a pair of bow pocket shorts yourself:) Have a bowtastic day!
- sun-moon-and-truth reblogged this from reacreatefashion
- sun-moon-and-truth likes this
- kasandratr likes this
- left-handed-wife reblogged this from left-handed-wife
- hrnandz32180 likes this
- lace-and-ribbons-galore likes this
- shortandsweet-xx likes this
- smart-strong-sexy-and-submissive likes this
- marylandsd reblogged this from diyfashioncouture
- marylandsd likes this
- Show more notes